Friday, February 22, 2008

Bonnie & Jerome.


My brother Jerome (aka Hut) and sister-in-law Bonnie recently renewed their wedding vows at Cypress Gardens in Winter Haven, FL. Over the Valentine's Day weekend Cypress Gardens had a special Valentine's Day event. The ceremony was held at the wedding gazebo in the botanical gardens.

The picture is of the ceremony ... pictured left to right are Savanah (Scott's girlfriend), Christina (Wade's girlfriend), Bonnie, the officiant, Jerome, Wade (Bonnie's oldest son) and Scott (her youngest son).

Jerome and Bonnie will celebrate 16 years of wedded bliss on May 9th!
Congratulations ya'll!!
-------------------------------------------------
Did anyone watch Oprah yesterday?

It was a full hour devoted to Dancing with the Stars!

Seriously ... can anything be better than a full hour of Oprah and DWTS?
-------------------------------------------------
We had an ice storm last night ... I do not even want to leave the house today. Last time we had an ice storm we lost electricity for several days. This time it doesn't look like that is going to happen ... thank goodness!!!

3 comments:

Judi said...

I tape all of the Oprah Shows. I am behind so I will get to it at some point. I love dancing with the stars! I can't wait to watch that one.

Susie Q said...

I always love to see pictures of your family!! What a nice spot for such an event!

Hugs,
Sue

Andi said...

What a nice event for Cypress Gardens to have on Valentine's Day. And how great that Bonnie and Jerome took part.

I never see Oprah...maybe when I retire...if she's still on television then!!!

What do you think of the new season lineup of DWTS? Priscila Presley!