Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Spoiler Alert.

If you know me at all ... you know I'm a HUGE Dancing with the Stars fan. ABC supposed to announce live on Good Morning America the list of celebrities for this season on tomorrow's show. I have it Tivo'ing. Anyway ... TMZ.com had a list on their site today that they say is THE list. A day early. Woo Hoo!

So ... if you do not want to know ... do not read ...
I do NOT know if this is accurate ... just repeating what I read

Aaron Carter - teeny bopper singer

Wayne Newton - Vegas Baby!

Mark Cuban - Billionaire

Jane Seymour - Dr. Quinn

Tori Spelling - 90210

Jennie Garth - 90210 - Don't know if they would actually have two ladies known specifically for the same thing on the same season

Floyd "Pretty Boy" Mayweather, Jr - a boxer I think

Lou Ferrigno - The Incredible Hulk

Nia Peeples - from FAME ... is this fair?

Richard Quest - CNN Reporter

Gisele Bundchen - SUPER Model ... don't know if I believe this one

Helio Castroneves - Indy Champ

Sabrina Bryan - Cheetah Girl

Okay ... so just looking at the list ... my pick is ...
Jennie Garth ... I've LOVE to see a woman win this season!

9 comments:

TK Angels said...

Love the list-but I would love to see Jane Seymour win *smile*

Take care,
Love,
Terri

Wendy said...

Sabrina Bryan-Cheetah Girl is my pick. That girl can dance!!!!!

can you tell my daughter and I have not missed seeing cheetah girls original or 2 no matter how many times the show it. Sing a long-pop up version, we like them all. SSSHHHH Don't tell anyone I even know all the words to some of the songs! EEKK.

Teresa AKA: T said...

Thanks Missy for the heads-up.... With the way things have been going around here I forgot all about DWTS or any other TV program.... New season is just around the corner...... Thanks again..... T

Anonymous said...

LOL, I was googling this yesterday and couldn't find it!

Andi said...

Oh boy...another season! I'll have to see them before I can pick a favorite!!! When's the first show?

Sheila said...

Looks like an interesting list! My pick would be the Incredible Hulk guy - just because I'd like to see him dance! He'll probably remind me of that big basketball player they had on last season.

Susie Q said...

I would love to see Jane Seymour! : ) Grace will vote for the Cheetah girl!!

Love,
Sue

Sue said...

Just saw it on "InSide Edition"...add Marie Osmond to that list! I'm going to watch for Wayne Newton! lol ...I've always loved him, since he was a young guy on TV. My Mother and I saw him in Las Vegas about 20 years ago...what a show!

Andi said...

Marie Osmond!!! She's a little bit country...we'll see if she can still rock & roll!!! This will be fun to watch...hope I don't forget to tune in!