Thursday, August 30, 2007

Pocohontas State Park.


Wow ... that's all I can really say. Yesterday we went to Pocohontas State Park outside Richmond with Heidi (and her boys Ryan & Evan) & Leah (and her boys Kevin & Kenneth).

We've never been there before ... I can not believe I did not know this place existed.

The picture above shows one of the pool areas ... it's amazing! They have 4 pools, a water slide and an area in which the kids can play on the concrete with water towers shooting water in every direction.

It's open Memorial Day through Labor Day ... you can bet we will be there alot next summer!!

And ... an update on Dancing with the Stars ... TMZ.com had it particially correct. This is the actual list of celebrities participating:

Melanie Brown - Scary Spice
Helio Castrovneves - Indy Racer
Mark Cuban - Billionaire
Jennie Garth - 90210
Josie Maran - Super Model
Cameron Mathison - Ryan from All My Children
Floyd "Pretty Boy" Mayweather, Jr - Boxer
Marie Osmond
Albert Reed
Jane Seymour - Dr. Quinn

I still think my pick is Jennie Garth, or perhaps Marie Osmond.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that park free? beings it's a state park, I'm assuming it might be. WOW is right

Anonymous said...

oh and Jennie Garth...she's cute but can she shake it?? LOL

Sheila said...

What a great water park! Is it close by to you? I can definitely see why you want to go back a lot next summer! Looks like a lot of fun.
And for DWTS, now my pick is going to be Marie Osmond!

Sheila said...

I changed my mind.... I'm going to be rooting for Cameron Mathison (Ryan from AMC) because I used to watch that show ALL the time. Just recently I stopped though, (lack of time and interest) after 16 years!

TK Angels said...

Love the park-We need one in my city.

Now lets get back to Dancing With The Stars *smile*

Isn't Helio Castrovneves Ashley Judd's husband?

They always seem to have a boxer now- and Marie Osmond-Umm now I loved her growing up. So without viewing their dancing abilities-I shall cheer for Marie and Jane-unless one of the guys is a hottie!! Just kidding

Take care,
Love,
Terri

Sue said...

That water park looks like a BLAST! Did little G love it?

OK..guess I'm the ONLY one that is going to be watching Wayne Newton. Oh well, I've always been a "rebel" lol

I do think Marie might do well and will root for her as well...but Wayne is still my "main man"..lol

Missy...go look at my "new" blog..lol lost the password (again) so click on my name and not the link you have on your page.
***Hugs***

Andi said...

What a wonderful Park! I can see where that would be most attractive to children!!!

Looking forward to the new season of DWTS. I think Dr. Quinn may be pretty good!