Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Inspirational Blogger Award.


I was very, very honored to discover I had been honored with the "Inspiration Blogger Award" by Terri.

This is what she said on her blog when honoring me with it (along with several others) ...

Cheryl, Missy, Leona, Sheila and Cassandra all share deep love and commitment for their families. They are wonderful mothers, wives, daughters, in laws, etc. I love reading their posts about their children and what they have been up to. Cheryl is also an inspirational writer and Cassandra is a nursing student/mother who is also going to have a little one soon. Hope you can post your award *smile*

Thank you Terri ... this means so very much to me.

Now ... I would like to honor ALL of my readers with this award. You all so very inspirational in your own individual ways.

4 comments:

Andi said...

Congratulations on your award Missy! Yes, you are a good wife, mother, sister, aunt, daughter-in-law and friend!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Missy!!

Susie Q said...

Congratulations dear Missy. You are a wonder you know!

Hugs and love,
Sue

TK Angels said...

Your welcome my dear. I meant every word.

Take care,
Love,
Terri