Tuesday, August 14, 2007

How Is It ...

How is it I can create and manage a website ... but I can't figure out how to download a computer program?

I guess it's like my not being able to read a road map either.

Those are two things that I can NOT do.

Reading a map just frustrates me. I just don't understand. Yes ... I see the names of the cities ... but trying to figure out which road we are on, or which road crosses us ... ugggggh .... it makes my stomach hurt.

I was trying to be a nice wife and help download a program on our computer today for Mike, so he wouldn't have to do it when he gets home. And he really was trying to help me while we were on the telephone together ... but ... I just couldn't make it happen.

Griffin is still sick. Poor Baby. He's had diarrhea since Thursday and started throwing up on Sunday. I took him to the doctor yesterday. Negative for strep. It's a virus that's going around right now. Today he's eaten a few bites of apple sauce, a couple of Ritz Bits ... and that's it. I'm trying to keep Water, Diet Sierra Mist and little sips of Gatorade in him. Our poor baby is sick. I want him feeling better ... and now. He's always on the move ... but you can definately tell when he's not feeling good ... he slows down.

Oh ... I wanted to share a little "Missy Made It" news too ... so many of my customers have asked to purchase my Tear Mulberry Bears directly without having to bid on Ebay for them. With that in mind ... I've listed some of my most popular Bears on my website (www.missymadeit.com) for direct purchase for a VERY limited time. If you are interested ... check it out!!

4 comments:

Andi said...

I can read a map just fine but don't ask me to figure out something on a computer or anything that requires math skills!

Hope your little Griffin is feeling better. I know it isn't any fun for him or Mommy when he's sick.

Anonymous said...

Missy...I don't get it???
I would say downloading or installing a computer program is MUCH easier than mainting a website! You do great on your blog too...so it's got me baffled! lol
Poor little G..feel sorry for him. Make sure you keep liquids in him..just some advise from a Granny..lol...I"m sure you know that but you know us old ladies..got to put in our 2 cents worth!

Anonymous said...

Hope G feels better...just keep pushin' the fluids on him.

And I have to tell you...I cannot read a road map or any kind of map for that matter, LOL

Sheila said...

Poor Griffin - hope he feels better soon. Those viruses can be so long and tiring sometimes! :(
Like the others said, keep the fluids coming!