Friday, June 01, 2007

New Stuff.

I've been having fun creating some new Mulberry Bear Paper Piecings.

It feels really good to have some new, fresh ideas ... may I share a few with you?
I created all of these for Ebay ... I have a few more ... but didn't want to bore my blog readers with too many. If you have an interest, just click on my Ebay Link on the right side of the screen to see these, along with several more.


This started out COMPLETELY different than the finished item. See the little tag on the right? That's the tag I started with ... but it was too small to do what I wanted, so it ended up being a journaling tag.


Of course I got the inspiration for this paper piecing from our visit to the strawberry patch a few weeks ago.


With all of the red, white and blue flags proudly waving this past weekend (and still) ... I couldn't resist making a patriotic paper piecing. I just LOVE all things Americana.


The other day Terri mentioned that I should make an Angel Bear ... and it's so funny, when I read her comment I already had an Angel Bear drying on the table!


I just wanted to make something "girly" and I love making yo-yo flowers. I used to make these all the time and thought ... hey ... I can make a Mulberry Bear holding one! So ... I dug out my "fat quarters" from the back of the closet and made a bright pink yo-yo posie ... such fun!

Okay ... that's it for now. Mike is on his way back home from Ohio. He was there again this past week. It will be SO nice to have him home!

We wish you a very SAFE and HAPPY weekend!

9 comments:

Andi said...

Missy, your creations are so cute! Love the bees and of course that little ladybug is my favorite!

Nonie said...

Those are so cute, love em!

Susie Q said...

You are SO talented! Love them all but oh that one with the strawberries! That is my favorite!

I think you must feel a bit better and that makes me happy!

Love and hugs,
Sue

Anonymous said...

OH they are all so cute!!
I love the bee one as I already told you and the strawberry one is too sweet...

Sandy said...

i'm tellin' you... that man of yours travels WAY too much!! :) Hope you have a great weekend.


by the way... tell Jen to add me to her BLOG list so I can visit!!! lol

Karen said...

Missy, I love your creations. I might just have to order some :) I thin I will become a regular reader of your blog. btw, I think we would probably get along great and be friends "in real life" if we lived closer.

Wendy said...

lOVE the USA, and the Angel.

You are sure to sell a ton!!

Great Job!

TK Angels said...

Wow-an angel one. I may have to check into this one *smile*. Actually I love them all-but the angel one-well-

Take care,
Love,
Terri

Jolene George said...

These are WONDERFUL! I love them all!