Thursday, May 31, 2007

Headache.


I thought my "period headaches" were gone.
I was wrong.

I woke up at 4:30 this morning with a splitting, can't open my eyes, want to throw-up kind of headache. I haven't had one of these headaches in several months since starting on a new BC pill. I wonder why it came back this morning?

Gosh ... it's really been a rough day. Griffin has been on his very best behavior. I actually layed down on the couch earlier today while he was playing and he came over and sat on my legs and was rubbing them. He acted like he knew Mommy wasn't feeling well and he wanted to take care of me. Also, when I put him down for a nap at 1:00, I took a little nap myself until about 2:15. That helped alot. I am feeling a little bit better. I really hope these headaches do not come back every month. They really knock me down.

6 comments:

Sandy said...

i am sure that your son is not used to seeing mommy lay down, stop or rest... of course he knew something was up!

I sympathize - i have my own migraine problems and sometimes even the meds do not help...

take it easy and i hope you get 100% soon!

Andi said...

Oh Missy...I sure hope you're feeling better and I hope those headaches aren't returning.

Griffin looks so cute in the picture you posted! He loves his Mommy and wants to take care of her. Love his heart!

Anonymous said...

Feel better....BC pills used to give me headaches.

Glad G was good for you on a bad day for you, that always helps

Sheila said...

A friend of mine used to have migraine headaches, that sound exactly like you describe. She would lie down in darkened room because the brightness would make it worse.
Hope you feel better.

Susie Q said...

Oh Missy...I am so sorry to hear you are feeling so badly.

Sweet Griffin. He just loves his Mommy so. Bless that little heart of his.

I will be thinking about you.

Hugs...

Love,
Sue

Jolene George said...

So sorry about the headache. I have frequent bad headaches, so I feel your pain.