Wednesday, April 25, 2007

We Are Home.

We are home from vacation after being away almost two whole weeks.

It truly was a working vacation ... but fun non the less. We helped my mother-in-law purge, clean out, throw away and sale a lot of stuff from her house.

It was great seeing all of our family and friends. I never really realize how much I miss them until we see them again and have to say good-bye.

This week, I hope to get back to blogging everyday and visiting all of my blogging friends as well. I will share more about our vacation soon!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home- it is always hard to leave family when they are so far away! Have a great day.

Cheryl Wray said...

So glad that you and your family got home safely, and that you had a good time on your trip! Can't wait to hear more about it!

Andi said...

Welcome home! I so wished we had gotten together but the time just went by too fast. Sherry, Robin and I want to meet you for lunch next time you're going to be here...even if it's a week/work day. We can meet in Winter Haven...you have to bring Griffin...and Bett's invited too if she'd like to come!!! We need to plan it in advance this time.

Cassandra said...

Welcome home! I missed reading your blogs!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to reality :), oh I mean home, he he

TK Angels said...

Welcome home-you were missed!! The most important thing was that you got to spend time with family. glad you had a great time.

Take care and rest from your vacation. Right? We usually have to rest from the vacation *smile*

Love,
Terri

Sheila said...

Glad to see you back, and glad to hear you had a good time with your family!