Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Preparing For Yard Sale.

Hey there everyone ...

We are still in Florida. The past few days have found us helping my mother-in-law prepare for a yard sale. She has 40 years worth of his & hers items priced to sale. So ... if you are in Central Florida come by on Friday (8-12) or Saturday (8-2) for some great finds! Email me at mgmh@aol.com for the address. Or really ... it's on Gerber Dairy Road in Winter Haven ... just look for the bright pink signs. Located off Bomber Road.

She has a tractor, baby stuff, small appliances, outdoor furniture, antiques, clothing, glass ware, knick knacks, linens and lots of misc. She is doing a major down sizing and really wants to get rid of these treasures ... and we want to help her.

Yesterday we all went to the Sun ' N Fun Fly-In in Lakeland. It was fun. We always have to have a family day there. Mike goes every other day by himself to take classes and attend forums.

Well ... it's back to pricing. If you can come by the yard sale ... please do!! Tell everyone you know!!

Bye for now ...
Missy

9 comments:

Sheila said...

Oh, how I wish I lived near there! I love going to yard sales, and this one sounds like a great one! I'm always looking for baby equipment, or good used toys, and I always find some great deals! Tell your mother-in-law "good luck" with the sale, and I hope it all goes well!

Susie Q said...

I wish I was there to help you AND to shop!!
Good luck with it all and have fun!! I know you are so happy to be there.

Maybe Andi can drop by!!

Love,
Sue

Cheryl Wray said...

Wow...I wish I was close by so I could come to your sale!! I hope you have a great turnout and sell a lot of stuff!!

Andi said...

Wow! Sounds like Bett is having one big yard sale!!! If it works out that I can make it by Saturday, I will. The word "antiques" in your list of items has me wanting to shop!!!

Glad you had "Fun" at Sun N Fun!!!

TK Angels said...

I love yard sales/garage sales. I will be helping my daughter have one soon.

Hope you are having good weather.

Take care,
Love,
Terri

Cassandra said...

It sounds like you are having such a good time! I don't think I will have time to make the drive to the yard sale though =)

Wendy said...

Good Luck with the Yard Sale!

Enjoy the warm weather, because the weather here is crappy!!!

Jolene George said...

wow! You've been a busy girl. I hope the yard sale is a big hit and she sells everything.

Sandy said...

how did everything go? I bet you are WORN OUT! They are so much work, especially the sorting process... and 40 years is a long time to accumulate stuff, isn't it.
Hope you are well and enjoying the trip back "home".