Monday, April 02, 2007

Here Comes Peter Cottontail.


Wow ... Saturday we were BUSY, BUSY!

We went to see the Easter Bunny at the fire station. They were offering Polaroid pictures with the Easter Bunny for a donation, so we took them up on it.

After that, we went to Oakland Baptist Church's childrens consignment sale. I only found one shirt and a pair of shorts for Griffin there. Then we headed over to Redeemer's childrens consignment sale. Holy Cow! I found a dozen shirts for Griffin all $2.00 or under each, a really cute train toy ($1.00) and a new umbrella stroller ($5.00). Wow ... such good deals! Then it was on to the Scrapbook Store ... Memories Galore on the west end. They had the new MME Tres Jolie line ... wow it's gorgeous and I stocked up. Then we went back to Goochland to pick up a BBQ dinner the High School Band was selling. Whew ... it was a really fun, exhausting day!

Sunday, we stayed home the entire day ... that was pretty nice. I was able to work a bit. Here's a few things I was able to make.









Hope you all have a GREAT day!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute are those bears??

Cute pic of G and the Easter Bunny :)

Sheila said...

Sounds like a busy but FUN Saturday! I just love going to those church clothing/toy sales. Sometimes I register as one of the sellers, and donate the gently used clothes that my kids outgrow. I always stock up on some great deals at those places!
I love that picture of Griffin with the Easter bunny. Very cute!

Cheryl Wray said...

Sounds like a GREAT weekend!! We had the Easter bunny at church on Saturday and I could NOT convince Scout to sit with him!! She was scared!
LOVE the bears. Great job!!

Andi said...

Love your new bear creations...beary, beary cute!!!

Griffin looks his usual adorable self with the Easter Bunny!

Nonie said...

Griffin is so cute with the bunny. My kids hated any of the dressed up characters, santa, bunny, lion king ect. Your bears came out cute...

Wendy said...

Sounds like a great weekend. And you got some work in to, always make me feel good.

I must have some of those lil cowpokes for my daughters birthday. We are doing a horse theme.

Colors of Me said...

I absolutely love your work!! In fact, I have to send you a payment for one I just won on Ebay!! You are so talented!! And Griffin is so sweet in his pictures!