Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Andi ... Her Royal Bunny-ness


I have to admit it ... yesterday was a pretty bad day. I'm PMSing (too much information?), Griffin wouldn't stop SCREAMING in the grocery store, Mike has been gone on a business trip for more than a week (he's coming home today YAAA!) ... and I had HAD it ...

Then I got home and what do I find on my porch? An absolutely wonderful package from Miss Andi for Griffin and me. Inside was a lovely Easter card, a very sweet animated Easter Bunny with a hysterical frog and cute chicks, and FOUR packages of character bandaids. Do you remember the Baby Bandaid story from February? If not, check out my February 2007 archives for the Baby Bandaid story. Andi's sending these bandaids to Griffin made me laugh so hard and got me completely out of my bad mood. A good friend can always tell when you need her most. Thank you Andi!



After his nap I said ... Griffin there is a SURPRISE for you. I turned on the Easter Bunny and he climbed up to see what it was!


And then of course he dragged it down on the floor and played with it the entire evening.

Thank you, thank you, thank you Andi!!

10 comments:

Jolene George said...

I can see how that would cheer you up. Andi is a sweetheart! What a great package of cute things! Griffin looks pretty happy about it too.
Thanks for the email Missy. I'm sorry my blog is not being nice to you. Keep trying to comment anonymously.

Colors of Me said...

That was so sweet of your friend! And on a day when you needed it so much :) Enjoy your Easter treats.

Anonymous said...

I have to laugh at the band-aids....is Andi anticipating a rough Spring/Summer in your forecast? LOL

Cute bunny...betcha she was at the Hallmark store ;)

Susie Q said...

Andi is the sweetest lady...so special. As are you dear Missy!
That bunny is perfect for G!! I know he loves it! How wonderful that Andi sent the Band Aids too!
I know that G will want those on any boo boo...real or not!
Especially since they are from Auntie Andi!

I am sorry you have had a bad few days...let's hope that all will be well now, especially with Mike at home.

Getting huge storms here tonight and then much colder. Yuck. Cold in Easter...phooey.

Hugs to you all.
Love,
Sue

TK Angels said...

That was so sweet of Andi. Griffin does look happy to receive the bunny and things. He is sooo cute.

Take care,
Love,
Terri

Andi said...

Oh Missy, I'm so glad Griffin likes the Bunny! One of the girls I work with bought one for her grandson on her lunch hour and brought it to the bank. We laughed our heads off at the frog singing. I told her I was getting one for my girlfriend's little boy for Easter. And of course I thought the Bandaids would make you laugh! Hugs to you & G!

Nonie said...

That is so cute.. glad that made your day better. nothing like sweet friends..

Betty Jo said...

What a wonderful gift and perfect timing. I laughed too when I read about the bandaids. Love the photo of your little guy climbing up to look at the bunny. Those photos would make a wonderful Easter scrapbook page. It seems I've been away a month! I've missed you and your blog. xoxo

Sheila said...

What a sweet gift! That bunny looks so cute - no wonder Griffin loves it!

Cheryl Wray said...

How sweet!!
What great friends you have!!!