Thursday, February 08, 2007

Ugggh ....

So I just signed on to load pictures and a post about Griffin's birthday party and Blogger keeps timing out when I tried to load a picture. So ... it will have to wait until tomorrow.

We had sooooooooo much fun at the party yesterday, I can not wait to share it with all of you ... but I *will* wait until tomorrow.

I wanted to say THANK YOU to my blogging friend Teresa ... she was soooooo sweet to send me some very cute and festive Cow Mardi Gras beads ... thank you, thank you, thank you.

Also ... Cassandra ... I am soooooooo happy you started a blog. When Blogger is more willing to allow me to do what I want to do, I will be adding your link to My Favorite Blogs.

Griffin and I just returned home from taking my mother-in-law to the airport. We miss her already ... but we understand, she has a life in Florida to get back to.

Well ... better get my house back in order ... hope everyone has a GREAT evening. I hope to be back to daily blogging now.

1 comment:

TK Angels said...

I can't wait to see the pictures. You take care and hope to hear from you soon. Are you warm :)

Take care, Terri