Friday, February 09, 2007

Birthday Pictures ...

On Wednesday we had Griffin's birthday party at Short Pump Towne Center. It's so cold outside, we decided to have the party somewhere the kids could run around.

So ... we invited everyone to the play area at SPTC to play. Then the kids enjoyed lunch from Chick-Fil-A. After that we had a wonderful Sesame Street Cake with whipped cream icing (yum!) and finally presents. This is the first children's party I've ever thrown, and I really think it turned out well.

His little friends were very, very cute and adorable. I have some great pictures of them, however I haven't asked permission from their parents to post their pictures to my blog, so I've decided I better not share those pictures. Just know ... they are cuties!!

I've had a really hard time getting these pictures loaded to Blogger. I had to load them as small images because each time I tried loading them larger, Blogger would time out. Also, they are out of order ... but again, I do not want to take a chance realigning them and them having Blogger time out again on me. These pictures are all courtesy of our dear friend Heidi. She had emailed these to me and I took advantage of already having them on my computer and not having to load them from my camera. If you would like a bigger view of any of the pictures, just click on the small pic of your choice and it will load bigger.

And one last thing ... Griffin had on a really cute camo shirt that we had to take off because the play area was so hot. The white t-shirt he is wearing is his under shirt. So ... no ... I did not dress him in a white t-shirt for his birthday ... LOL.


The birthday boy is anxious for the party to start ...


Yummmm ... this cake is GOOD!!


Griffin opening a gift with a little help from Mommy, Samuel and Zachary



Daddy & Grandma (Mike & Bett)


His really cute Sesame Street cake ...


I wanted to share this picture ... just look at those lashes ...


Mommy helping Griffin with his cake ...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! Very cute...G looked a bit hot so I can understand you taking off his shirt, my god, women pay for those length eye lashes!!

Sue said...

Great pics! OMG.. those long lashes!! Such a cutie. After seeing the cake on the white t-shirt..maybe you were lucky it was too warm in the room! lol

Andi said...

That's one good looking boy there!!! He has the longest eyelashes...such a cutie.

Looks like everyone had fun.

TK Angels said...

What a beautiful son you have. He is going to break the hearts of many a young maiden when he gets older. Watch out!

You can tell the Griffin had a wonderful time.

Take care,
Terri

Nonie said...

I'm gald that Griffin's party turned out good. He is such a cutie.

Amy said...

Sorry you're having trouble up-loading pictures, but glad I'm not the only one.

As usual the shots you post are just marvelous!

TJ said...

I'm here from SusieQ's and wanted to say happy birthday to your little one...he is a cutie patootie!!
:-D

Cassandra said...

What a sweetheart...isn't this such a fun age?

Jolene George said...

I'm so glad that sweet boy had a great birthday party. You're a wonderful mother Missy!