Friday, December 08, 2006

I've been tagged ...

A - Available or single: Very much married

B - Best Friend My husband Mike

C - Cake or Pie: Cake

D - Drink of Choice: Iced Tea

E - Essential Item(s) you use everyday: Toothbrush

F - Favorite Color: Sage Green

G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Worm, more to eat!

H - Hometown: Winter Haven, FL

I - Indulgence: Chocolate Mocha Ice Cream

J - January or February: February ... Griffin's birthday is the 7th

K - Kids & Names: One Son, Griffin

L - Life is Incomplete Without: My Husband & Son

M - Marriage Date: April 8th

N - Number of Siblings: 1 Brother, 1 Sister - Both Older

O - Oranges or Apples: I'm from Florida, so I should say oranges, but I actually like apples more

P - Phobias or Fears: Loosing those I love

Q - Quote: Because Nice Matters & Dance As If No One Were Watching

R - Reason to Smile: Mike & Griffin

S - Season: Most definately FALL ... love the colors of the season

T - Tag 3 People: Julie, Teresa, Sue

U - Unknown Fact About Me: I'm very afraid of frogs, birds and cats

V - Vegetable you don't like: Brussell Sprouts

W - Worst Habit: Going to bed way too early

X - X-Rays: Do sonograms count? When I was pregnant with Griffin I had one every time I went to the doctor (high risk pregnancy)

Y - Your Fave Food: Steak & Lobster

Z - Zodiac Sign: Virgo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

High risk pregnancies are only good for one thing~lots of sonograms :)
I was right there with you :)

Jolene George said...

Great answers Missy...brussle spouts are so nasty! ick!
Gosh I've seen so many untrasounds of baby Mark...every two weeks during Brittany's pregnancy.

Sue said...

A - Available or single: Widow

B - Best Friend Vivan Robbins

C - Cake or Pie: Cake 9chocolate with chocolate frosting.

D - Drink of Choice: Diet A&W Rootbeer

E - Essential Item(s) you use everyday: Toothbrush, hairbrush

F - Favorite Color: Deep rich red

G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Worms

H - Hometown: Seattle, Washington

I - Indulgence: Dark Chocolate

J - January or February: January, new beginnings

K - Kids & Names: Daughters Laura & Stephanie, Son Bob

L - Life is Incomplete Without: God in my life

M - Marriage Date: Aug. 8th

N - Number of Siblings: 1 Older Brother

O - Oranges or Apples: Being from Washington...Apples of course!

P - Phobias or Fears: Dying alone, spiders, snakes.. anything creepy crawly

Q - Quote: not sure if it's a quote, but I always say when things are bad "It can only get better".

R - Reason to Smile: Friends, Family, memories of my hubby.

S - Season: Fall.. it's the BEST!

T - Tag 3 People: Stef, Bob, Viv

U - Unknown Fact About Me: Can't think of one...sorry

V - Vegetable you don't like: Brussell Sprouts, Broccoli

W - Worst Habit: picking my nails

X - X-Rays: Had lots over the years...chest, leg, foot, back.. you name it.. they've exrayed it..

Y - Your Fave Food: Lobster with a side of Lobster with butter and Lobster for dessert.

Z - Zodiac Sign: Scorpio