Thursday, December 07, 2006

I Did It ...

Back in November I registered with this company called Charms A Plenty. I'm officially an independent distributor for Charms A Plenty. I've never done anything like this before ... but thought I would give it a try.

Charms A Plenty offers darling charms for scrapbookers, card makers and crafters. They are very cute and affordable.

If you have any need for charms ... please check out my Charms A Plenty link.

Please use the link I have provided so I get "credit" for the visit and purchase if you choose to make one ... no pressure ... just thought I would share this one time.

Just click below to enter and then click on "OUR PRODUCTS" to be taken to the online catalogue.

Here's the final link:
Charms A Plenty

3 comments:

Jolene George said...

How fun Missy! I got to take a little peak. I love the little farm set...and several others. I will look more when I have more time.
I got your card today! Made me so happy. It's on the inside of the front door. :o) Thank you!

Andi said...

I too took a little peek! The charms looks adorable...I'll look some more this weekend.

I still don't have my Christmas cards addressed...maybe I'll get that done this weekend too!

Anonymous said...

Those charms are so cute!!!