Saturday, December 16, 2006

Gooey, Sticky & Icky


How can something so cute be so gooey, sticky and icky? Griffin's nose is just that ... goooooey, stiiiiicky, and iiiiiicky. Good thing though, when it does start running, he comes running to me to take care of it. I've finally figured out if I give him a Kleenex to hold while I'm cleaning his nose, he won't scream ... well, not as much. My guys have GOT to feel better before Christmas.

Okay ... so I have two REALLY important decisions to make today.

1. Eggs or oatmeal for breakfast
2. What to do with all of these toys to make room for our Christmas tree

LOL ... pretty tough decions, huh?

Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!! ~ M ~ *Ü*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, hang him upside down and it won't drip, LOL.
Hold the tissue up to his nose and tell him to blow...he might surprise you and be able to do it. My little one can blow like a champ yet my older children cannot, LOL

robin c. said...

Hope your boys feel better soon! I hate colds. I think my favorite remedy at the moment is Robitusin CF (works great for the cough) and sudafed pe...made me feel so much better without the drowsy affect. Make sure you take your vitamins while you are nursing your guys back to health! Have a fun weekend.

Andi said...

Runny noses are no fun at all...but it sure looks like Mike and Griffin are having fun!

So you need to find a place for the toys so you can set up the tree so Santa can bring even MORE toys!!! Hmmmm...got a spare room? I just seem to re-locate "stuff" from one room to another and then wonder what to do with that room. Guess it may be time to part with some things on this end.

Have a great weekend.

Cheryl Wray said...

Hope you have a great weekend too!!
I know what you mean about having to clear out the toys for the tree. They just take over, don't they?

Anonymous said...

I'm sure the breakfast decision has been made. Just curious -- Where did you put the toys?

Jolene George said...

Love that picture!!!!!
Eggs!
no idea about the toys. :o)