Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Trick Or Treating ...

Trick or Treat! As Griffin gets older each holiday gets more fun ... we had such a good time last night Trick or Treating. He dressed up in his "homemade" Bob The Builder costume ... I got the Bob The Builder outfit from a yard sale last year for $2.00, the work boots another $1.00 from a children's consignment store and the hard hat Mike and I got 14 years ago before we were married. It says Little Engineer on it ... we knew we'd have a son one day that could wear it.

We put it all together and we created one cute little Bob The Builder ...


Griffin and Mommy getting ready to Trick or Treat


Making his way up the walkway for some Tricking & Treating


Up the steps he goes ...


Trick or Treating with Daddy at Melinda's house

4 comments:

Andi said...

Griffin makes a great Bob The Builder. The costume is really cute and I think small children should have costumes that they can "see" in without all the masks and things covering their eyes.

Missy, you look awesome. I love your hair! Seriously!

Sue said...

G looks so cute! That was a great costume, you did a wonderfull job of putting it together. I can't get over the fact that you bought that hat so long ago...and you still have it!
I agree with Andi...your hair looks awesome!

Jolene George said...

Awwww....I love your little builder dude! He is so darn cute! I love that you kept the hard hat all these years.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair! It is so stinking cute! You have to be happy with it...such a great picture too! You're too cute for words.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.