Thursday, November 02, 2006

Confessions of a Mid-Atlantic Housewife

Confessions of a Mid-Atlantic Housewife ...

After arriving home from doing errands yesterday, I put my nightgown on at noon and kept it on the entire day, never stepping foot outside the house again.

I dug out all of the leftover mini Hershey Bars from our Halloween candy so I can have a little chocolate stash when I "really" need it.

I let Griffin have four slices of cheese for a snack after his afternoon nap ... I gave him two and he wanted more ... so I gave him two more.

I really, really, really wanted KFC for dinner last night but since I do not drive at night ... I ended up having one of those cheapy little Totino's pizzas for dinner while watching Tivo'd Oprah. It wasn't half bad after I added smoked ham, mozerella cheese, feta cheese and green olives to it.



I am dying to go to the Dancing With The Stars Tour that is coming to Richmond in January. Maybe, just maybe Santa will hear me.

4 comments:

Andi said...

I love your blog! I was actually thinking of doing a "confessions" blog myself and then I read yours and it made me laugh!!!

Okay...I don't drive at night either! And I've NEVER watched Desperate Housewives on television...never even seen 1 episode. So I don't get the hype or even what it's all about.

I do however hope for you that Santa hears your request to attend the Dancing With the Stars show! That would be so awesome to attend.

Have a great day...and get dressed girl!!! (My other confession was about not answering my door on Halloween night because I wasn't dressed). Yesterday I found out it was my boss, his wife and baby daughter! Yikes!!!

Andi said...

I forgot to say...love the new picture on your blog!!! You and your little Bob the Builder Griffin look adorable!

Jolene George said...

I have 10 of those little pizzas in the freezer right now. My boys love them!

Anonymous said...

Oh me too...I love Dancing with the Stars...Mario can shake it for me anytime, LOL