Sunday, August 27, 2006

Sunday Morning View ... Just Beautiful!

Sunday morning is one of my favorite times of the week.

There's no real pressure ... it's a family day and it just seems to move slower than most days.

Mike just left for a flight lesson and Griffin is actually sleeping in this morning ... and it's 7:30 ... he's usually up by 6:00 - 6:30 ... what a treat!

When I walked Mike out this morning I was met with a beautiful Sunday morning.

The sun was peaking through the trees in all it's orange glory ... these pictures do not do it justice. I thought I would share them anyway. Also, thought I would share some pictures of a new flowering plant Mike bought yesterday. It's called a hybrid digitalis ... it's gorgeous!


The sun peaking between the trees


It was so bright and orange, the woods looked like they were on fire.


Hybrid digitalis


Isn't it gorgeous??

1 comment:

Jolene George said...

I could actually feel the peace inside of you through this post. :o) I love how beautiful it is there....alot different from Arizona. Those flowers are gorgeous!!!