Saturday, August 26, 2006

My Dream ...

I just woke up from the strangest dream and could not go back to sleep.

In the dream I was taking Griffin, Arianna, and Alena to Dairy Queen. DQ was not in a regular store front it was located in a school like environment. When we walked into the door the lion that is usually at the Dairy Queen became very aggressive and proceeded to not allow us to walk any further. I yelled out for someone to help us and the lady I usually see at Walmart came out to get the lion back in his cage. Then we walked up to the counter and ordered our ice cream ... and I woke up.

Okay ... so how STRANGE is this dream????

First of all Arianna and Alean are our twin step-nieces that live in Florida. They've actually never gone anywhere with us before. Second, what on earth is a lion doing at the Dairy Queen? And third ... the lady I was telling you about works at Walmart, not Dairy Queen.

So I decided to Google "interpret dreams" and I found a neat site called dreammoods.com. I felt the significant part of my dream was the lion. So that is what I searched under.

This is what they say about dreaming about a lion:

To see a lion in your dream, symbolizes great strength, aggression and power. You will overcome your emotions and/or difficulties. As king of the jungle, the lion also represents royalty, leadership, pride and dominion. You have much influence over others. You may also need to exercise restraint in your own personal and social life.

To dream that you are attacked by a lion, indicates that you have many obstacles to overcome. You must resist the force that is driving you to self-destruction

So ... I will ponder this information and determine if it has any true significance.

Here's wishing everyone a HAPPY WEEKEND!

No comments: