Friday, July 28, 2006

Mexican Corn On The Cob Recipe

If you like corn-on-the-cob ... you will LOVE this Mexican corn-on-the-cob recipe!

It's from Paula Deen's cooking show ... love her.


Start with fresh corn-on-the-cob


MMMMMM .... doesn't it look yummy???


Clean the corn ... removing all the silk


Slather each ear with mayonnaise ... yes ... MAYONNAISE.


You will also need Parmesan Cheese, Chili Powder, Salt and Pepper


Dust each ear with PARMESAN CHEESE
Sprinkle with CHILI POWDER, cracked pepper and salt
Wrap each ear individually in aluminum foil
Place into a PRE-HEATED 350 degree oven for 20 minutes


It is the MOST delicious corn-on-the-cob you will ever taste!

2 comments:

Jolene George said...

I so love Paula Deen. I watch her everyday! I'm going to try that corn recipe....it looks delicious! Was it too spicy hot with the chili powder? I'm kind of whimpy. :o)

Jolene George said...

P.S. thanks for posting on my blog. I knew there were people out there looking, just don't know who. It's nice to meet you and I appreciate your sweet words. I hope to see more of you.
P.S.S. Your son is absolutely adorable! I scrolled down and saw that real cute picture.