Wednesday, September 06, 2017

7th Day Of The 9th Month

If you know me, I'm pretty much an open book when it comes to sharing emotions. The 7th day of the 9th month is hard for me each year, and that day is tomorrow. That's the day my mother went to be with Jesus. Though it's painful and hard, as I'm getting older, I realize it's also joyful, because she is in the presence of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Each morning, I usually share a scripture card on Instagram, so this morning I decided to make the scripture card on the left to share tomorrow, the 7th. When I went to let the chicks in tonight, it was raining but I noticed the drops of rain on the barren limbs. I went inside to get my phone to capture a couple of pictures. I looked at a couple of different angles and realized if I looked straight up at the sky, I could see the raindrops more clearly. I didn't see it at first, and, then suddenly ~ I saw the heart. A heart. I didn't stand in the rain looking for a heart ~ but, a heart, is what He gave me. I was consumed with a profound feeling of comfort and love. I can't even describe the feeling. It was truly a heavenly experience.

No comments: