Saturday, April 08, 2017

Twenty Two Years.

Twenty two years married. ❤ I love you, Michael!


How about a few fun facts about our wedding?

We were together 10 years before we got married.

I bought the first dress I tried on after trying on many more. And, it cost less than our cake!

We used mason jars and fresh daisies for decorating - well before it was trendy.

My bridesmaids were Joy,Bonnie, and Robin. Mike's groomsmen were Jerome, Ray Jr. and James.

We stayed in Weeki Watchi Springs on our wedding night - no we didn't see the mermaids.

We didn't eat anything at our reception, except for a bite of cake, so we went through McDonald's for dinner.

We honeymooned in Homassasa - staying at McCray's on the river and went fishing.

Mike was unemployed when we got married (he told me to add that!)

Mike had a job interview in Tallahassee when we were on our honeymoon.

No comments: