Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Faith.

Yesterday when we were leaving Hobby Lobby, Griffin was waiting out front for me, with his head down. As we were walking to the car, he asked me if I knew why he had his head down. I told him I didn't. He told me he was praying for someone to come over and ask him what he was doing and if he was okay. He said when they did, he could tell them he was praying and maybe he could tell them about Jesus.

I'm comforted in knowing Jesus lives in our son's heart, and through Him, he is consumed with boldness to share Jesus with other people.

I'm so thankful God has layed it on our friend, Chris's heart to lead the class our family has been attending at church. 'Tell Someone: You Can Share The Good News', is a wonderful series of lessons about sharing the gospel, anywhere and at anytime. I pray we will all have opportunities to share the Good News with others, on a daily basis.

No comments: