Tuesday, June 02, 2015

Interview With A 4th Grader

WITHOUT ANY prompting, I asked Griffin these questions and wrote them down exactly as he answered them.

From: Griffin, 10

1. What is something Mom always says to you? You are the best son in the world.

2. What makes Mom happy? When we go to church to learn about Jesus and when I tie the trash bags and being responsible for other stuff.

3. What makes Mom sad? When I don't tie bags and I don't be responsible. (Can you sense this may have been an issue today?)

4. How does your Mom make you laugh? By doing stuff that is sorta funny

5. What was your Mom like as a child? Great student and had no television or anything. (We had a TV ~ I've explained to him we played OUTSIDE all day and didn't stay inside and watch TV)

6. How old is your Mom? 47 (yep!)

7. How tall is your Mom? At least as tall as me (I'm 5' and he is 4'10')

8. What is her favorite thing to do? Make banners

9. If your Mom became famous, what would it be for? Making crafts, that's a definite fact of truth (that one is funny!)

10. What does your Mom do when you are not around? Work

11. What is your Mom really good at? Making banners

12. What is your Mom not very good at? Sometimes she is not good at being patient (that is the truth)

13. What does your Mom do for a job? She is my teacher

14. What is your Mom's favorite food? Parmesan soup (?)

15. What makes you proud about your Mom? She is always nice to me and funny

16. If your Mom was a character, who would she be? She would be Agent O from Odd Squad

17. What do you and your Mom do together? A lot of fun stuff

18. How are you and your Mom the same? We are the same height and we both like to draw

19. How are you and your Mom different? She's a little taller than me and plus I'm (Griffin) a really good drawer

20. How do you know your Mom loves you? She does all these kind things for me and she always tells me she loves me

21. What does your Mom like most about your Dad? He is always nice to her

22. Where is your Mom's favorite place to go? Hobby Lobby

23. How old was your Mom when you were born? 37

No comments: