Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day.

I had such a wonderful Mother's Day ~ my boys treated me to an absolutely wonderful day!! We enjoyed a nice church service and then they took me to Frida's for lunch. It was such a surprise to get a long stem red rose while there! Back home, I was presented with beautiful cards and chocolate covered pecans from Virginia Diner! I also was gifted lots of plants and a rose bush on Saturday for our garden. Mike worked on the raised garden bed, Griffin and I pulled some weeds and then I took a break to attach the tens machine to my lower back and watch a marathon of Cupcake Wars. My wonderful husband had put baby back ribs on the smoker earlier in the day (cooked low & slow) so we had ribs and all the fixings for dinner. Thank you Mike and Griffin for making me feel extra special on Mother's Day!!

No comments: