Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Over the years I've blogged about my family, our adventures and the handmade items I design

I originally began this blog as a 'scrapbook' for our son Griffin.
Knowing how important documenting memories and having photos are I blogged often.
Currently my blog focuses on my handmade banners + confetti designs

If you have an interest in a custom banner, confetti or other party goods please contact me!
Browse through my posts and, you will find a category section to the right for easy navigation
If you are interested in a custom design ~ I would love to work with you!

You can click on any photo for a larger view
To see more items when you reach the bottom of the page click OLDER POSTS.

Please feel free to email me with any questions you have ~ mgmh@aol.com

My price list can be found here for easy reference

Please LIKE Me On Facebook!

Friday, June 07, 2013

Sweet M & M Valentine Treats

I love making these M & M treat bags!



A friend asked me to make these for her daughter to share with her classmates on Valentine's Day.

If you are interested in custom M&M or Skittle treat bags please email me! mgmh@aol.com

No comments: