Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Outdoor Shower!

With two active dogs in the house it has become all too apparent we needed a way to bathe them outside.

The water out of the water hose is waaaay too cold for that ... so Mike created an outdoor shower for us with both hot and cold water!



I am always in awe of Mike's ability to create whatever we need for our home.

I enjoyed watching him at Home Depot picking this and that out knowing he had a plan in mind



All of the pieces looked pretty confusing to me ... it was like a puzzle.

I can tell you bathing the boys on Monday was actually quite fun ... I got soaked ... with warm water and it was okay.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

That's a great shower. And I can see you using it on Griffin and his friends when they get to playing in the dirt in the yard. Mike is a very talented person and you are a lucky lady.

Anonymous said...

It something a small outdoor shower. I love your ideas that you share. Cheer for these.

Outdoor Showers said...

It something a small outdoor shower. I love your ideas that you share. Cheer for these.