Thursday, April 19, 2012

Soggy Waffles.

I made Griffin blueberry waffles for breakfast this morning.

Normally I add a little butter, cinnamon and Splenda to them.

Dry, if you will.


Not the waffles I made. Just a random image I could find. They look yummy don't they?

This morning I decided to top them with syrup instead.

Griffin took one look at them and said "Mommy, Mrs. Stacey says we should never eat soggy waffles".

That's right, he used a class lesson against me.

Never Eat Soggy Waffles - NESW for map directions.

That just made me laugh.

Needless to say the waffles went in the trash and we started all over again.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I don't know how I missed this post. How funny. Uncle Jerome always eats soggy waffles. What a cute way to remember directions. I may just use that with the girls.