Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Over the years I've blogged about my family, our adventures and the handmade items I design

I originally began this blog as a 'scrapbook' for our son Griffin.
Knowing how important documenting memories and having photos are I blogged often.
In 2014 my goal is to blog more!

Currently my blog focuses on my handmade blog + confetti designs

If you have an interest in a custom banner, confetti or other party goods please contact me!
Browse through my posts and, you will find a category section to the right for easy navigation

You can click on any photo for a larger view
To see more items when you reach the bottom of the page click OLDER POSTS.

You can also visit my shop www.missymadeit.com or email me mgmh@aol.com

Shop With Me On Etsy!

Friday, April 06, 2012

27 Years!

Celebrating 27 years of togetherness today ...


Mike ... I love you to infinity and beyond!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

HAPPY 27 YEARS to a fantastic couple! Here's to many, many more.