Monday, March 26, 2012

Griffin Turns 7.

We've had many experiences and adventures the past few months ... it's time to get caught up on my blogging!

Griffin celebrated his birthday with a party at the YMCA with 20+ friends!

The theme was Transformers (of course!)


When decorating we could choose from red, white or green tableclothes. I wanted to choose the red because it matched better. But, Griffin wanted green. I asked him several times "are you sure" ... and he finally said "Mommy it is a BOY party. It does not have to be pretty it just has to look cool".

So ... green it was!


The one and only thing he asked for was an Optimus Prime Transformer pinata.

Luckily I found one at the party store.

The kids had SO much fun with it.


Griffin has a sweet spot in his heart for his good friend Sara. She is so good with him too. She gave him a ride in the deep end of the pool.


Some of the kids enjoying the pool ...


Though I did not get a picture of it while we were in the pool area ... it snowed.

I'm talking big, fluffy blizzard like snow. The kids LOVED it!!

Happy 7th Birthday Griffin ... we LOVE you!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

What a cool birthday party. And I just love that pool. What a great place to go and just hang out. And the green tablecloths looked good!

brian said...

Happy birthday Griffin!