Friday, March 09, 2012

Birthday Taxi.

I have so many things I want to blog about ... so many pictures and memories. Just finding the time to blog seems next to impossible these days.

Today though ... I have time to post this!

On Griffin's birthday Mike was home and when he is home we always pick Griffin up from the bus stop in the Polaris (the buggy).

We decorated the buggy with balloons and a Happy Birthday Griffin sign.

Mike thought it would be funny to go dressed in Griffin's Transformer masks.


Look ... it's Daddy Prime (Optimus)


And Mommy Prime ... Bumblebee


As you can see on his face, Griffin was delighted when he got off the bus.


And so Griffin Bee joined Daddy Prime on the buggy for the ride home.


Once we arrived home he discovered all of his birthday gifts.


And the opening commenced ...


The night of his birthday his Cub Scout den had a go-see-it at the local firestation. I have a number of super cute pictures from that event, unfortunately I feel I should not share the pictures here since I do not have the parents' permission. Just know it was a GREAT time!!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

You guys are so awesome! What kid wouldn't be excited by the "transformed" parents picking him up at the bus. Even the bus driver was smiling.