Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Very Pink.

It was feeling very pink in my house today as I finished up two custom embellishment orders.

I made these for a customer having a Paris themed birthday party. Her order included crowns and fleur-de-lis in pinks, black, sparkles and glitter!



I also created two dozen paper tag embellishments for another customer. She is having a Barbie inspired birthday party for her daughter and she thought my "Silhouette Girls" would fit right in. She will be using these as cupcake toppers.



Over the past 14 years I have totally been into creating my handmade paper embellishments for scrapbooking. Lately my paper embellishments have been used in party planning ... I absolutely LOVE knowing my little handmade creations will be included in happy & celebratory occasions.

The best part? I'm LOVING the fact I can create custom colors and selections for those who would like them.

I LOVE CUSTOM ORDERS!! Visit me at www.missymadeit.com if you are planning a party or would like to incorporate my handmade paper embellishments in any creative occasion!

No comments: