Monday, February 06, 2012

Best. Toy. EVER.

Around Christmas time I was in Toys 'R Us looking for some Scooby-Doo stuff for Griffin. Something caught my eye and I thought ... maybe Griffin would like that.

This is what I picked up ... a Play-Doh Transformer set.

Griffin likes Play-Doh and he LOVES Transformers.


This is the absolute BEST TOY EVER!

I'm not kidding. If your child like Transformers, the Play-Doh company has knocked it out of the park with this set.

Your little one can make Autobots and Decepticons two different ways.


Griffin has literally spent HOURS playing with this set. I actually enjoy sitting down with him to create Transformers as well.

So thank you Play-Doh for making the BEST. TOY. EVER!!!!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

That is a pretty awesome toy. Looks like something Jerome would like, lol.