Friday, December 02, 2011

Vintage Dictionary Paper Embellishments.

I love old things.
Vintage. Antique. Shabby. Cottage.

So I got to thinking I wanted to add something with a vintage feel to
the shop.

I had an idea to use old dictionary pages (maps & sheet music too!) to create handmade paper embellishments. My neighbor Debbie shared a wonderful vintage dictionary from 1961 that I'm using to create these.

This is what I came up with ... I them.

My handmade paper embellishments can be used for scrapbooking, cardmaking, gift tags, home decorating, weddings, showers, parties. They are whimsical, elegant and cute. They would make a lovely table scatter for a party!

I think this is my favorite set ...

Vintage dictionary paper bird embellishments



And of course ... the sweet heart paper embellishments are a bit romantic



And then on this set I added a touch of color with red hearts



They are currently available in
my shop.
So please go
Shop Now!
for these and other cute handmade paper embellishments.



1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Those are so cute! I love how the words add to the design. I do hope I am able to get the old hymnals for you.