Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Daphne Oz's Coconut Bundt Cake.

Every Christmas I make my Momma's Butternut Cake. I love it. The simple truth? Mike doesn't. Neither does Griffin. So, we have this absolutely beautiful Butternut Cake in our house and I'm the only one that will eat it.

This year I was watching my favorite new show on TV, The Chew and I saw Daphne Oz make this delicious looking cake she called her coconut pecan cake.

So ... I made it instead of the traditional Butternut Cake that I love so much.


This is the cake I made ... isn't it pretty?

It is very easy to make and it is loaded with coconut and pecans!

After pouring the most delightful glaze all over it you dust it with powdered sugar to give it a festive look.

Yuuuuuuummmmmmmmy good!

If you would like a super fast and delicious cake
Click Here For Daphne's Recipe.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

This looks sooo good. Something to think about making on the next family get together, which I think is going to be a pig roast. Yuck!