Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Cub Scout Crafting.

Griffin's Cub Scout leader Jim asked me to help the boys create table decorations for their Christmas party.

I found the idea for these darling Candy Cane Candles here

Aren't they cute? And very easy!!



When searching for ideas I also happened upon these super cute Pipe Cleaner Christmas Trees. I found the idea for these here

Since we were using a glue gun to adhere the candy canes to the candle we needed something for the other boys to do while Kristen (Jim wife & Patrick's mom) and I helped the boys create the Candy Cane Candles.

And this did the trick.



These are two super simple ideas for little hands (with a little help from an adult!) to make.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

So cute! I think I'm going to make the Christmas Trees with the girls. I'm gonna wait a couple of years before I do the candles with them.