Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Custom Handmade Banner.

This is a custom banner I made for Sandra of Surreal Treasures.

This is the first time I've made a banner for someone other than my family.


Sandra is having a jewelry open house on Saturday and wanted something to welcome her guests.

Since it's a jewelry party she wanted it a little "blingy" but not too over the top. Its' hard to see the glittery paper I used as the colored accent on each piece.


This is a closer look so you can see the detail.

I really enjoyed making this for her. I'm considering adding these to my Etsy Shop after Thanksgiving. What do you think?

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

That is really awesome! You are sooooo talented.

Angels said...

Oh, this is great work! I remember when before 2000 year I created similar banner MILLENIUM and put it near the door, my guests were impressed)))

Wendy said...

I Love it and I think you should add it to your shop!