Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Cub Scouts ~ Tiger

Griffin started Cub Scouts last night ... it's his first year and he is a Tiger.

We are very lucky to have two wonderful men as his scout leaders. He already knows most of the boys in his group and looks forward to having an awesome time!


He was super excited to go and participate. The whole way there he talked about being like Russell (from the movie Up!) and how he was able to wear his uniform and earn badges. It was a.dor.a.ble!


Their first project last night was to create a scrapbook page called "About Me". I was super excited myself to be able to help the boys with this. I gathered up some scissors, glue, papers and stickers so the boys could create a page.

The boys were asked to bring a family picture and some magazines to cut out some things they found interesting as well.

It was great fun ... I think I had as much fun as Griffin did!

It's going to be an awesome year in Tigers!!

1 comment:

Jenn Raven said...

oh he is adorable..... Daniel is a wolf now and Joseph a weebelo. I'll be ordering these! haha... there are so many fun things to do as a tiger...can't wait to see what is in store for my lil wolf.