Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Harry Potter?

So last night Griffin and I sat down for dinner ... left overs.

I was still getting my plate warmed in the microwave when I realized he had his Harry Potter glasses (I made them out of paper) and his magic wand (the wooden piece from a pinwheel) ... and he was trying to cast a spell.


Apparently he did not want the left over (and delicious!) roast beef, potatos, green beans and carrots we were having because he was trying to cast a magic spell to turn it into spaghetti.

It gave me the best laugh I've had in a very long time.

So, nooooooo ... Harry Potter does not live in our house ... but a boy with a big imagination sure does.

4 comments:

Jenn Raven said...

he is just too much..... love the tray, I needed one of those when Joey was small..."no touching" Daniel has the same shirt!!! haha the next time one of the boys asks me to do something outrageous, I'm gonna ask them, "who do you think I am? Harry Potter?"

Anonymous said...

too cute :)

Wendy said...

Sometime I wish I had a magic wand to make dinner! LOL

Very cute!

Bonnie said...

Imagination is a wonderful thing. Not too many kids have one anymore. I just love that you get so involved with him and his imagination that you make some of it come true ( the glasses and wand).