Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Jasper And Oliver.

Okay ... call me crazy.

Jasper's brother Oliver is now part of our family!


Yesterday my friend Sybil and her boys were over visiting. The man we adopted Jasper from came down the road and saw us outside with Jasper so he stopped by to say hi. I mentioned to him Sybil might be interested in adopting Emma (the Momma dog). So, he decided to go to his house and get her so Sybil could meet her. When he came back he also brought the other four puppies they still had.

Jasper was beyond excited to see his brothers and sisters. He was so happy running, jumping and playing with them. When we were in Florida he had so much fun with my mother-in-law Bett's dog Sara. I could tell he was missing her and feeling a bit lonely.

My friend Sybil decided to adopt Jasper's sister. Her name was "Flower" by the time she and the boys headed home.

I thought LOOOOOOOOOONG and hard about it ... and decided it would be nice for Jasper to have a playmate. I went back and forth ... all the while Griffin BEGGING me to say yes.

So, after discussing it with Mike that is how Oliver (formerly know as Mr. Fluff) came to be the newest addition to our family.

And now we are a family of five!

6 comments:

Colleen Wms said...

That is awesome Missy!! I do believe that you're doing the right thing. They need a companion!

Bonnie said...

Two dogs is just as easy as one dog. I think all dogs need a playmate, which is why I have 5, lol. I know you made Jasper as well as Griffin, very happy. Have fun with Oliver.

Brenda Eason said...

Great to have someone to play with. They are so sweet and need us so much.Great job girl!

Sue said...

That's fantastic Missy! Griffin will now have to puppies to love and grow with!

Susie Q said...

I think it is WONDERFUL! They arelucky doggies...love to you all!
Love,
Sue

Anonymous said...

Those pups are so lucky :)