Friday, May 13, 2011

Special Delivery To England ...

I'm super excited ... I shipped my first order to England.

It's making me feel all *fancy*.

I've shipped an order to Australia once and many times to Canada but this is my first international order to England!


My customer's little boy is celebrating his first birthday and the theme is "Baby Mickey". She asked me to make Trouser Mickey Tags for the front of the treat bags. The little "Thank You" scallops will be incorporated elsewhere.

I love selling on Etsy!

Not only is it waaaaaaaaaaaay cheaper than Ebay I feel it allows a stronger connection with my customers.

Stop by my Etsy Shop today to see what I have available ...

Here's my link:

www.missymadeit.com

Happy Weekend ...

2 comments:

deb famularo said...

Congrats on your order Missy! These are stinkin' adorable girl!!!!!!!! xOxO

Bonnie said...

That is awesome! You are a globetrotter of sorts, lol.