Friday, May 27, 2011

Meet Jasper ...

We did it ya'll ... we welcomed a new member to our family last night.


Meet {Jasper} .... or Winston, or Marley, or Oliver, or Milo, or Otis ... we haven't quite decided on the name yet ... but the minute I saw him I thought he looked like a Jasper.


Just look at how cute he is ... and he's making a certain 6-year-old very, very happy!


His Doggy Momma Emma decided she would no longer feed the puppies so they were ready a little early. We are learning as we go ... it's been 16 years since I've had a puppy.


I expected to be up all night with him but he settled right in with Griffin's blue Easter Bunny and didn't make a peep all night. Of course he woke me up bright and early at 5:30 but that's okay.

Jasper ... yeah ... I think Jasper fits him.

2 comments:

Cindy Matejka said...

I had a black and white kitty named Jasper, great name!

Cecile said...

Missy I am so happy for Ya'll especially G...He looks so happy:)Enjoy your new family member:)