Friday, April 01, 2011

Sam I Am ... No Wait ... It's Griffin!

Thursday was "Dress As Your Favorite Book Character Day" at Griffin's school. Green Eggs And Ham by Dr. Seuss is his absolute favorite book. We read it over and over ... and over and over and over and over. So when it was time for him to choose the book character he wanted to be it was not a hard decision at all.



He wanted to be "Sam I Am" from "Green Eggs And Ham" of course!

When I went looking for a costume I immediately thought of trying Etsy. I found the darling red Sam I Am hat at
mojo3777creations on Etsy. And I also found the adorable Felt Green Eggs & Ham Food at FeltFoodKids on Etsy at well.

Griffin created the shirt by ironing the letters on himself, with a little help from Mommy. He was beyond thrilled to dress up for school!


2 comments:

Bonnie said...

How cute is Sam I am....love the outfit. And I love how you found all the pieces.

Judy Johnson said...

You can tell the love exudes from this home and its inhabitants. Love reading your posting on facebook and reading your blog.