Thursday, March 17, 2011

Those Silly Leprechauns!

We saw the first one as we were coming down the stairs this morning ... what is that?

Could it be?



Why yes ... it's tiny green shamrocks!

Let's collect them and follow them to see where they lead us.


Well look at that ... it looks like those silly leprechauns have been up to some mischief. Leaving their tiny green shamrocks all around and turning over chairs!


We made our way over and what do we see?

More tiny green shamrocks and Griffin's cereal bowl and juice cup turned upside down with a spoon on top.


Mmmmm ... I wonder what's under that cup?


He lifted the cup to reveal a green St. Patty's Day cupcake all ready to eat!


Well, the rule in our house if a leprechaun should leave a cupcake for you to eat, you must eat it ... even if it's before breakfast. Of course you have to follow that with a healthy breakfast as well.


Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!




4 comments:

Wendy said...

This is so cute. I colored my kids toliet water green, but didn't have the nerve to post it! LOL I cannot believe how mature little griffins face is getting. WOW! Such a cutie!
Happy St. Pat's Day!

Sue said...

That was such a sweet idea! I've never really done anything for the kids on St. Patty's day. Now I wish I had. Loved what Wendy did! Think I will do that before the kids get home from school. lol

Bonnie said...

What a great idea! Leave it to you to come up with such a great one. Wish those little leprachauns had left me a cupcake, lol.

goodgirl said...

So fun! I took a minute to look at the stuff you have been making...so creative and cute! I am not letting myself buy anything until I start scrapbooking a little more often, but I definitely see orders in my future!

Jodie