Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Super Star Of The Week.

Each week in Griffin's kindergarten class a student is selected to be "Super Star of the Week".

At home we completed a Super Star Profile and then sent in a picture to be share with his class. His teacher attached the picture along with the "Star of the Week" certificate to the poster. Then the teachers and children in the class write something nice about them.


Griffin was thrilled when he was chosen to be the "Star of the Week".

This is his profile interview answers:

My full name is: Grifffin Michael

My birthday is: February 7

I am 5 years old

I like to do the following things at school: Play at recess, the centers, work stations, take rest and quite time

I like to do the following things for fun: Play with my trains, jump on my trampoline, build something cool with Legos

I am goo at building things with Legos

When I grow up, I would like to be a train engineer.

He was very proud of the poster he brought home and it now hangs proudly on our dining room door.

1 comment:

Sue said...

That is soooo coool!!I see his teacher said he is creative...just like his Mom! Congrats to Griffin.