Monday, February 21, 2011

Spiro Art!

When I was growing up I had a toy called a Spirograph and I loved it!

Imagine my surprise when I discovered something similar at a CVS for only $10! I knew Griffin would love it. And I was right!


It's a neat little battery operated machine that spins around.


As it spins around you squirt drops of paint onto the paper placed inside.


Once you have added all the paint you want to ... you take the top of to discover a one-of-a-kind piece of art!


This is just a few of Griffins awesome creations ... I want to frame a few of them and put them in a collage on the wall.


Yes ... I think he has a little bit of Picasso in him. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a spiral graph when I was little and I loved it!!
Griffin is an "artist" :) and creative like his momma!

Bonnie said...

I also had a spirograph. Mine was a cirlce with gear looking things that you put different colored pens in and then spun them around. Griffin's looks way more fun. And an Arteeest he is indeed.