Thursday, February 03, 2011

I {Love} Custom Items!

Each year for Griffin's birthday I try to find a custom t-shirt for him to wear to his birthday party.

This year's party theme is airplanes so off I went looking for a cute shirt for him to wear.


I found this darling shop on Etsy called
My Personalized T-shirt.

I emailed the shop owner to inquire about delivery time. She told me if I ordered that day it would be mailed the next day. I ordered this shirt on Monday and it arrived on Wednesday!

She has many darling designs available.

If you are looking for a cute custom t-shirt visit her shop!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/MyPersonalizedTshirt

Griffin is going to LOVE his airplane t-shirt!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute :)

Bonnie said...

I love this! I'm going to check her out and see if she has anything for 50 year OLD ladies.