Friday, January 14, 2011

Natural Bridge Safari Park.

I came across this post this morning and realized I had never published it.

After we went camping with the Hall family we decided to go to the Natural Bridge Safari Park located right next door to the camp ground.


It was such a beautiful fall day and we really didn't know what to expect.


Carol, Allen, Hannah, Zachary, Sarah, Sam and Griffin were in the back of the truck feeding all the animals. Mike and I road up front in the cab.


I was taking pictures out the window so I pretty much got the same angle on each one. Here the kids are feeding the camels.


The elk were huge!


And they were hungry too!


The zoologist came out with Bella the pyton.


Griffin went right up and petted her ... he was in love!

It's alway so much fun when our family can spend fun times with the Hall family. I can hardly wait until it's warm enough to do some fun outside adventures again.

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Where is the Natural Bridge Safari Park located? What fun for the kids to feed the animals. :) I would have had to jump in the back too so I could play with the menagerie as well!

Thanks for sharing your great photos. :)