Thursday, January 06, 2011

I Wanna Look Cool.

This morning before school I wet Griffin's hair and I combed it like I normally do. I part it on the side and comb both sides of his hair back over his ears.

I said:
Gosh Buddy, you look very handsome

And then he said:
I don't wanna look handsome, I wanna look cool.


He then proceeded to spike up the front of his hair and then the sides ... this is his version of cool.

And then on the way to school we had this conversation ...

Griffin:
Mommy I just saw geese

Me:
Oh cool Buddy, how many did you see?

Griffin:
I saw two

Me:
You know that makes a pair, anytime there is two of something it's called a pair

Griffin:
No Mommy, I saw geese not pears

Ahhhhh ... I love my boy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL.... I want to hear the conversation after school :)

Jenn Raven said...

its so funny because it seems that "our boys" are each going through the same stuff at the same time! Daniel wanted spikey hair the other day too! are they not the cutest!

Bonnie said...

Wow cool hair...yep remember when my boys wanted that too. Of course, rat tails where in style then, lol. Maybe in the spring Griffin will see "pears" AND geese. That just made me laugh.